Carrez law* 35.39m2 apartment (55,95m² floor surface) in the roof space, located on the second floor of the building, it has a living area with an equipped kitchen, a bedroom and a shower room with toilets
adress: 5 allée de Yorktown 41100 Vendôme France
Long-term parking spaces are available on the Rochambeau car park (behind the building).
• living area: 4.02m x 3.80m, that is 15.27m² Carrez law (5.75m x 4.94m, that is 28.40m² floor surface)
• bedroom: 3.35m x 2.69m, that is 9.01m² Carrez law (3.38m x 3.62m, that is 12.23m² floor surface)
• shower room: 2.69m x 1.75m, that is 4.71m² Carrez law (2.69m x 1.75m, that is 4.71m² floor surface)
• corridor: 5.10m x 1.06m, that is 5.40m² Carrez law (5.10m x 2.08m, that is 10.61m² floor surface)
Treaded PVC floor in the living area and the bedroom, and type B gray stoneware tiles in the bathroom. Wall covered in mat white painting.
Heating is provided by a 1500W electrical convector in the main room and the bedroom, and by a 1000W heated towel rail in the bathroom.
Hot water is provided by a 100L electric water heater.
RJ45 sockets for Internet connection in the bedroom and the living area
no telephone access from the apartments
no TV connection
smoke detector installed in the apartment corridor
CO2 fire-extinguisher installed on the landing.
possibility to forward your mail to the following address: 7 allée de Yorktown (access to a private mailbox)
• equipped kitchen: table-top refrigerator, oven, ceramic hob, washing machine/tumble drier, hood (all the tableware and small household appliances are furnished), one table, 4 chairs, one lower cabinet.
• living area: one sofa bed (2 persons), one armchair, one television cabinet, one lower cabinet, one dining table
• bedroom: one double bed, one bedside table, one chest of drawers and one wardrobe (bedding is furnished: 2 sets of sheets for the bedroom and 1 set for the sofa).
• shower room: shower cubicle, toilets, washbasin (residents must bring their own bath towels).
* Usable surface area. The parts of less than 1.80 meters in height are excluded.